POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tchaikovsky : Re: Tchaikovsky Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tchaikovsky
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 2 Oct 2009 20:23:58
Message: <4ac6999e$1@news.povray.org>
m_a_r_c wrote:

> 4ac665a8@news.povray.org...
>
>>  Most bands who have stuff that old have a pretty "dated" sound to me now,
>
> You mean like the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, the
> Kinks, the Who, Frank Zappa...?

Yes, with the caveat that I didn't mean "dated" in any sort of bad way
-- more just that it's more clear from listening to it when the music
was written.  I still think they are as good to listen to as they ever
were.  I mean, heck, since I like a lot of classical music it would be
pretty surreal to use "dated" as a pejorative.